Kent Football Futures
The Kent FA Football Futures programme is intended to support young people interested in volunteering in football by rewarding them for their volunteering and providing opportunities for them to receive training, gain experience and meet other young volunteers in the game.
Volunteering is a fantastic addition to any young person’s CV and brings its own rewards, but being part of the Kent FA Football Futures programme also gives some extra benefits.
- Benefits of being involved in Football Futures include:
- Support from the Kent County FA with finding quality volunteering opportunities
- Certificates to reward volunteering at 10, 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200 hours
- Opportunity to attend young leaders training courses and workshops to develop your skills
- Meet other young people interested in volunteering in football
- Eligible to attend a County Leadership Camp – just for Football Futures volunteers
- The chance to be selected to represent Kent FA at the FA National Leadership Camp
For further details about FA Football Futures or to sign up, please contact Lee Suter(Football Development Officer) at email@example.com or by phone on 01622 792140.
Login / Sign Up